Collection of Information
Computers connected to the Internet are each assigned Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Our web servers for the PTM website automatically recognize the IP address and domain name for each visitor to our website.
We collect some personal information when a visitor chooses to contact us by using the contact form on the PTM website. This collection is limited to the information indicated in the form.
Use of Information
We may use IP addresses and domains to help us diagnose any problems with our web services and to administer our website. None of this information is connected with your personal information.
We may use the limited personal information we collect to contact you for information or promotional purposes, provided you have agreed to this contact.
Disclosure of Information
PTM will only disclose personal information and/or an IP address:
- Where you consent to such disclosure;
- Where disclosure is required or authorized by law;
- To a company or individual engaged by us to perform functions on our behalf, such as research or writing;
- To a public authority or agent of a public authority if, in our reasonable judgment, it appears that there is imminent danger to life or property which could be avoided or minimized by disclosure of the information; and/or
- To protect and defend PTM’s or our Clients’ rights or the property of the PTM website and related properties, or visitors to the PTM website and related properties.
PTM does not sell, loan, trade, rent or lease any information collected at our site, including contact forms and any mailing lists, including email lists, we may create as a result of the collection of that information at our site.
Treatment of Sensitive Information
Any hosting account or other information provided by our Clients to PTM will be kept in strict confidence. That information will be used only by PTM and used only for the work established in the PTM/Client agreement.
PTM stores Client project and account information and archives on a dedicated, secure, in-house server that is not accessible (physically or otherwise) by anyone other than PTM’s owners. PTM does not commit to storing project files once the project has been approved and transferred to the Client unless prior arrangement has been made by the Client, in which case PTM will store the files up to one year from the date of project transfer.